How do you know if you have a leak?
Turn everything off in your house; do not have any water running. Go and look at your meter, it should look like the picture above. If the silver disc inside the red arrow is moving then you have a leak; you may need to watch it several minutes because you could have a slow leak.
Each customer can have three (3) adjustments per life of meter. To qualify for the adjustment, the leak must be readily evident. The customer may not have an adjustment before the leak has been proven to be fixed.
The following are ineligible;
- Premises left unattended or abandoned without reasonable care.
- Filling of swimming pools.
- Watering of lawn or gardens.
- Vandalism to faucets or faucets turned on by unknown person.
- Hoses left on unattended.